Wednesday, May 16, 2012

HAPPY 100 DAYS♥

HAPPY 100 DAYS ANNIVERSARY MY PAPABEAR

I know this is not important for you. I mean, It was not really important for me too. But, somehow, I just want to say "Happy 100 days". Why? Because we're just 'get back together' after a week full of fights, tears, and argues. It was really a tough week for us, especially for me. You know what, when we sang Need You Now together in the music class today, I feel so thankful that God still gives me a chance to make things right, to not giving up on us, to not letting you go.
Btw, when I told you about this '100 days of love' you just said "ahelah ngapain coba seratus harian, kaya orang meninggal aja -_-". Honestly, It was kinda annoying, but at the same time funny. LOL. I love you Rizqi Hanif, and its getting stronger each day xoxo :*

PS. I told you, these are proves if 100 DAYS is SPECIAL!!!


YES 100 days are tough but I'm 100%sure that I LOVE YOU :)
cheers :*
THE BEST OF ALL IS THAT, IU MR.52!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment